1Where does this conversation take place?
A. At an airport. B. At a seaport. C. At a railway station.
2How son will the man get on board?
A. In about 10 minutes. B. In about 20 minutes. C. In about 30 minutes.
3 What colour carpet
does the man suggest?
A. blue B. white C. green
4 What is the possible result the woman worries about/
A. She can’t return the carpet
if she doesn’t like it.
B. She can’t choose the right colour for the carpet.
C. She can’t afford the high price of the carpet.
5. Where does this conversation most probably take place?
A. In a store B. In the street C. In the woman’s house.
6.What is the most probablerelationship
between the two speakers?
A. friends B. strangers. C. neighbours
7. What are the two speakers talking about?
A. Their habits B. Their families. C. Their beighbours
8. What’s the man’s trouble?
A. He can’t give up smoking. B. He’s often disturbed at night. C. He has no house of his own.
9. What is the possible relationship
between the two speakers?
A. Mother and son B. Captain and player C. Teacher and student
10. What is the woman’s main purpose in talking to the man?
A. To learn what he does every day.
B. To help him to manage his time better.
C. To suggest making full use of his spare time.
11. How long does the man work at the supermarket every day?
A. 2 hours B. 3 hours C. 4 hours
12. What does them man agree to stop doing?
A. Doing a part-time job. B. Having football practice C. Working at the student center.
13. Who is the man?
A. A sports trainer. B. A radio reporter. C. A ball player.
14. What is the man describing?
A. A football game. B. A volleyball game C. A basketball game.
15. What is the winning
A. Germany B. England. C. Spain.
Advertisemnet for a job
Having at least 5 years of experience in farming
Knowing how to run all kinds of farming
Having knowledge of organic
Management of all farm workers
Caring for a small number of animals
Based on experience and work
18.__________________ as well as meals
例：It is generally considered unwise
to give a child ______ he or she wants .
A．however B．whatever C．whichever D．whenever
21.---_______to you _______your great success!
---Thank you very much.
A. Celebrate, for B. Congratulate, on C. Congratulation, on D. Congratulations, on
22. I think that ____ very difficult to learn.
is B. politics
is C. politics
are D. the politics
23. She presented two solutions. The ______ seems much better.
A. latter B. later C. late D. latest
24. Tom and Jack are both very clever. ________, Tom is _______ Jack.
A. All in all, as a clever boy as B. In other words, as clever a boy as
C. That is to say, as a clever boy as D. In word, as clever a boy as
25. He likes novels very much , while I love science ficti