高二英語 命題人：吳軍 July. 2006
第一節： (共5小題；每小題1 分，滿分 5分)
1. Why did the woman go to the States?
A. To do some business. B. To go sightseeing
C. To visit some friends
2. How much are the three books?
A. $ 1.50 B. $ 1.75 C. $ 2.25
3. How old is the school at the time of the talk?
A. More than 15 years. B. More than 5 years C. More than 100 years
4. Who telephoned the man ?
A.Miss Grey. B. Mr. White. C. Mr. Brown.
5. How many students are there in the woman’s college?
A. 1,590. B. 1,060. C. 530
第二節：(共15 小題 ；每小題1分, 滿分15分)
6. What's the job of the man?
A. He is a taxi driver. B. He is a conductor. C. He is a bus driver.
7. How long does it take to get to the Grand Hotel?
A. 30 minutes. B. More than 30 minutes. C. 13 minutes.
8. How much tip does the woman give to the man?
A. $1.25. B. $15. C. $12.75.
9. What does Dr. Wilson teach?
A. English B. History C. chemistry
10. Which subject will Fred probably get an “A” in?
A. History B. Maths. C. chemistry
11. What will Dr. Wilson do in order to help Fred have a good chance to get an “A”?
A. She will give her students two more tests.
B. She will give her students two less tests.
C. She will ask her students to write a composition
12. When are they going to meet?
A. Wednesday morning. B. Friday C. Wednesday evening
13. What is the probable
job of the woman?
A. She is a film star. B. She is a musician. C. She is a football player.
14. What are they going to do?
A. They are going to see a film. B. They are going to have dinner together.
C. They are going to enjoy a concert.
15. What does the person buy?
A. Notebooks. B. Pencils. C. Both A and B.
16. How much does the person pay?
A. 22 yuan. B. 12 yuan. C. 32 yuan.
17. How much do the pencils cost?
A. 4 yuan B. 6 yuan. C. 2 yuan.
18. What happened to Mrs. White one day?
A. Her fridge was broken. B. Her washing machine worked badly.
C. Her washing machine didn’t work.
19. Why wasn’t Mrs. White glad when the repairman arrived?.
A. Because the man came too early.
B. Because the man didn’t come to repair
it in time.
C. Because the man asked for too much money.
20. When did Mrs. White telephone the workshop?
A. On the 21st. B. On the 22nd C. On the 20th
21. The small town has changed beyond all _____ in the last 10 years.
22. I don’t like such people _____ like laughing the disabled in public.
A who B. which C. as D. that
23. The 18-storeyed building, when _____, will shut out the sun _____ up the rooms in my house.
??? A．completed; lighted?? B．completing; lighting
C．completing; lighted ? D．completed; lighting
24. He budgeted _____ buying a house.
A. for B. to C. in D. on
25.--If we take a plane, we’ll of course arrive in Guangzhou by the next weekend.
--Don’t be so sure, we should _____the weather factor. What shall we do if it is foggy?
A. think B. allow for C. take into D. regard to
26.--I expect that you’ll enter for the English Song Contest, Tod.
--Oh, sorry, I won’t. I haven’t ___________voice as any of you.
A. as good a B. as a good C. so a good D. such good a<